Rachaels Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 1/3 - 1/2 total desired volume dark balsamic vinegar, thicker variety
- Dashes of poppy seeds and yellow curry powder
- 1-2 tablespoons honey
- 2-3 tablespoons greek yogurt or sour cream
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Start with balsamic vinegar and add poppy seeds, yellow curry powder, and honey. Mix until honey completely dissolved.
- Add sour cream or greek yogurt and mix until essentially no more large white chunks. Sometimes helps to heat
- Finally, add extra virgin olive oil - the sequence is important! If you add the olive oil first, the other ingredients will not dissolve properly into the balsamic and the mixture will not emulisify and thicken.
- Serve on any salad, especially good with red and green leaf lettuce and walnuts