Glazed Ham with Pineapple and spices
- 10 lb. ham (bone-in, uncut)
- 1 1/4 cups brown sugar
- 1/3 cup pineapple juice
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/3 cup apple juice (more if needed)
- 2 T mustard
- Cloves, Cinnamon, Garlic/Onion Powder
- Fresh Pineapple (sliced), or canned if necessary (optional)
- Toothpicks (optional)
- Preheat oven to 325 F. Put ham in roasting pan.
- Mix ingredients (except pineapple slices) and simmer 5-10 mins, then thickly coat ham
- With a toothpick, pin 1-cm thick slices of pineapple over entire ham - alternatively, make extra glaze and baste every 30-45minutes during cooking
- Cover with foil, bake ~2-4 hours until reaches internal temperature of 160 F(uncooked) or 140 F(cooked).